subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Troy Simpson" <t...@ebswift.com>
Subject RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 02:44:54 GMT
Hi,

I can still build the installer, but I have never built binaries.  The installer code in the
repository is NOT the latest code.  I had lost commit access for a time during the transition
and by the time I got that access back there are no more binaries, so it has been pointless
to continue development.  If someone could produce binaries I could get the installer back
on track, otherwise it’s not worth spending any time on if the project will not support
(as in supply) windows binaries.

I was advised to discuss this on the dev list, which is what I did, however there has been
zero response.  There is more discussion on the user end than the developer end.  If anyone
in user-land has the capability to construct the binaries in a similar fashion to the way
they were produced before, I for one would bring this to the attention of the developer list
if nobody else does.  It is my opinion that the project should have a ‘supported’ release
to assist with bug finding and to provide end-users with a standard base-level release.

Regards,

Troy Simpson