subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Abbott" <Jeff.Abb...@caemilusa.com>
Subject Tortoise SVN merge bug?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:47:58 GMT
I'm running

TortoiseSVN 1.6.6, Build 17493 - 32 Bit , 2009/10/19 20:22:18

When I select merge I get three options. The first option "Merge a range of revisions" produces
varied results.  If you want to merge an entire branch back to the trunk (from where it was
branched), it actuall does a revert when you follow the instructions "To merge all revisions,
leave the box empty."  If you enter the revision range then it does work.  I suspect if you
leave it blank and check "Reverse merge" it would work also.

Jeff

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***