subversion-users mailing list archives

From Giulio Troccoli <Giulio.Trocc...@uk.linedata.com>
Subject RE: Web access to repository
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:00:47 GMT
> >> Thanks Michael, I would certainly look into it then. We
> already user ViewVC internally. Is it possible to rescrit it
> to just use HEAD? This may be a requirement. I don't know yet
> but it oculd be something they would want. Worse comes to
> worse I can always use plain WebDAV.
> >
> > Oh, man, if you just want HEAD, yeah, just use WebDAV.
> Maybe even use
> > mod_proxy so it looks like folks can browsing on your main
> server when
> > the real data is coming from the Subversion server.
>
> And in 1.6, you can also see historical versions through WebDAV, too.

As I said I still don't know if they will be happy with just HEAD. But if they're not, are
you talking about Subversion 1.6 or WebDAV 1.6? If the latter, how do I find out? The status
page for my Apache server says

Server Version: Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 PHP/5.2.9 SVN/1.6.9

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447