subversion-users mailing list archives

From Giulio Troccoli <Giulio.Trocc...@uk.linedata.com>
Subject Web access to repository
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:14:09 GMT
Hi,

One of the teams here would like to publish their repository. We have already an Internet
and Intranet server so that would be the ideal place. However, that is not the Subversion
server.

Can I use ViewVC to access a repository that is not on the same server? Is there any other
tool I can use? Any other ideas or suggestions?

The SVN Server is a RHEL4 with SVN 1.6.9. The Internet/intranet server is a CentOS 5.4 with
Apache 2.2.13 (I think)

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447