subversion-users mailing list archives

From lasdka 88 <lasdk...@googlemail.com>
Subject version at which non-interactive was added to svn add
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 02:23:17 GMT
I am trying to find out the version at which the --non-interactive
option was added to svn add command. I've had a look through the
release notes but I can't find it. I know that it was after 1.4.2. Is
anyone able to help me?

In general, what is the best way of finding out the version at which a
particular command line option was added? I am trying to write some
software which uses subversion and is backwards compatible with older
versions - and for that I need to know which options were available
for the installed version.

Thank you.