subversion-users mailing list archives

From dcz <...@phpbb-seo.com>
Subject Re: Junior developers
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:19:31 GMT
Thanks for responding.

I was hopping that someone did put something together to handle this.
It looks like doable with a pre-commit hook that would have a look in a
db (or a file) to find out if the user is JD or SD. For JDs, the commit
could be made dry-run, and the script could in such case send a mail to
SDs who could later reply to in order to do the actual commit (eg
authorize it), or not.
Unfortunately, I still have a lot of doc to read about svn and not so
much time as us all.
But since I saw it working, I keep faith ;-)