subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Web access to repository
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:22:50 GMT
Giulio Troccoli wrote:
>> ViewVC has unofficial/experimental support for displaying
>> remote repositories.  You can see/use an example of this in
>> action here:
>>
>>    http://svn.collab.net/viewvc/viewvc
>>
>> (The 'viewvc' project repository lives over on viewvc.tigris.org.)
>
> Thanks Michael, I would certainly look into it then. We already user ViewVC internally.
Is it possible to rescrit it to just use HEAD? This may be a requirement. I don't know yet
but it oculd be something they would want. Worse comes to worse I can always use plain WebDAV.

Oh, man, if you just want HEAD, yeah, just use WebDAV.  Maybe even use
mod_proxy so it looks like folks can browsing on your main server when the
real data is coming from the Subversion server.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>