subversion-users mailing list archives

From Oftenwrong Soong <oftenwrongso...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: windows vs unix question
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:07:20 GMT
My understanding was that there's some weirdness related to filename case sensitivity between
different platforms, with Windows/Mac being case preserving but case insensitive and UNIX
being case sensitive, such that on UNIX a repo might contain the files Readme, readme, and
README, but this would cause some kind of undefined behavior if the repo were checked out
on a Windows or Mac system.