subversion-users mailing list archives

From DEVELA Brent <brent.dev...@diva.co.jp>
Subject RE: Permission Denied Error on Pre-commit Java hook
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:35:19 GMT
Hi Ryan,

	Thanks for the reply, My repository is served via apache and the user running it is www-data.
And yes, the user does have rights in the folder. Here's the code I'm trying to run with the
contents of the output.txt file from the python code.

Python code:

log_cmd='java -jar -Duser.home=/var/www /tmp/integrationtestscript-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar'
import os
output = os.popen(log_cmd, 'r').read()
ofile = open('/tmp/output.txt','w')
ofile.write(output)
ofile.close()

JAVA code:

package integrationtestscript;

import com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner;
import java.io.*;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl;

public class App {

        try {
            System.out.println("Hello World!");

            File f;
            f=new File("/tmp/myfile.txt");
            if(!f.exists()){
                f.createNewFile();
                System.out.println("New file \"myfile.txt\" has been created to the current
directory");
            }

            System.out.println("Exit");
            System.exit(0);
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            System.out.println(ex.getMessage());
        }
    }
}

Contents of /tmp/Output.txt after execution as a pre-commit hook.

Hello World!
Permission denied

Regards,

Brent