subversion-users mailing list archives

From DEVELA Brent <brent.dev...@diva.co.jp>
Subject Permission Denied Error on Pre-commit Java hook
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:14:31 GMT
Hello Everyone,

                This is my very first post in this mailing list and I have a rather simple
question. I've created my very first hook and what it does is that a Python script calls a
java jar file which then creates a file writes something into it. When it is run as a hook,
I am getting a Permission Denied error. The script runs perfectly when its directly run using
the command line. Any help will be appreciated. How do I get around this security issue? The
SVN resides on a Linux box.

Thanks,

Brent