subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: merge does not allow --accept argument
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:39:23 GMT

Ok, I'm gonna go out here on a limb (get it tree conflict, limb, anyway) and say that auto
conflict resolution doesn't apply to a tree conflict. I think to resolve a tree conflict you
have to manually make the tree in the merge target match the merge source. I don't think svn
can or will do that for you automatically.

BOb