subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: Subversion/Dreamweaver, Error #175002
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:27:55 GMT
Did you do a switch --relocate on your repository? I think you need to do that when the URL
of the repo changes... and I'm pretty sure a port change would be included in this.

BOb

From: Marc Ferguson [mailto:marcferguson@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 12:21 PM
To: Subversion Mailing List
Subject: Subversion/Dreamweaver, Error #175002

Hi,

I'm not certain what version of Subversion we're using at work, but I ran into an issue after
the IT team changed the port from a custom to the default port.  I'm unable to commit any
of my files using Dreamweaver CS4 and the IT team says their servers are fine (great!).

I do have access to "TortoiseSVN" so I see the files in the repo, but I'd really like to get
this feature working with Dreamweaver again.

I tried to commit this file /foodsafety/@09/about.html and I got this error:

SVN: #175002, Commit failed (details follow):
MKCOL of '/svn/foodsafety/!svn/wrk/06507cd4-1619-a24a-afdb-6b76fbd45c66/trunk/@09': 405 Method
Not Allowed

Thank you for any help.

--
Marc Ferguson

www.fergytech.com<http://www.fergytech.com>
www.digitalalias.net<http://www.digitalalias.net>

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"