subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Machado <macha...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Uploading file: Server sent unexpected return value (413 Request Entity Too Large) in response to PUT request
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:43:40 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem uploading two specific files to a repository. The
message is the following:

org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.SVNClientException:
org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (413 Request Entity Too Large) in
response to PUT request for
'/svn/!svn/wrk/5d54fada-bf44-6742-8e79-95c1c494c4dd/GestorContenidos/trunk/deployer/lib/jdom.jar'

The strange thing, is that I can commit, delete or whatever to any other
folders in the repository without any problem...
I've tried with different SVN clients with the seam result. I'm accessing
the serverthrough http://

Thanks in advance.

Rodrigo Machado