subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subversion 1.13.0 up for testing/signing
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2019 20:21:43 GMT
On 26.10.2019 11:13, Julian Foad wrote:
>  Branko ─îibej wrote:
>> Possibly you indeed did change something of how '--target' works.
>> Actually you seem to have changed how argument parsing works in general,
>> because I have to move the --target argument before the check-sigs
>> command to make this work again. It used to works so that options could
>> be interspersed with commands in any order.
>>
>> Well ... not that important to fix, but it's sort of unexpected.
>
> Ah yes... I did indeed change that, on purpose. I want the general config options to
be common to all subcommands. Previously --target was specific to certain subcommands and
had to come after the subcommand. (It wasn't free placement before.) Sorry for the inconvenience
in finding it had unexpectedly changed.

No worries. I was just surprised why my tarball verification scripts
suddenly started failing. :)

-- Brane