subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] (swig-py) accept core.svn_stream_t object for svn_stream_t *
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:51:26 GMT
On 12/10/18 7:03 AM, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> On 09.12.2018 17:52, Yasuhito FUTATSUKI wrote:
>> Ah, former patch has already been commited. Thank you.
>> I'm sorry I didn't watch trunk.
>
> That's fine! And thank you for your contribution.
>
> If you think your second patch is better, please consider updating it so
> that it applies to current trunk.
>
> -- Brane

Agreed!  In fact, I was actually trying to take your first patch and
make the same changes present in the second (because I noticed while
grepping for something that your large block of added code was getting
replicated dozens of times across the generated .c files).  But
mentally, I wasn't top-notch on Friday and ended up bailing on my
attempt and committing your patch as-is instead.

As punishment, I'll get the updated patch reviewed and committed.

-- Mike