subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Display outstanding backported fixes for each release?
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:37:40 GMT
On 15.12.2018 22:55, Branko ─îibej wrote:

> Jira will not help

Just to make sure we all understand what I mean: Subversion does not
have product/project management where each development cycle starts with
a set of requirements[1], which are converted to work items (i.e.,
issues in Jira) and then implemented. Normal development is not and
never was driven by an issue tracker. And can't be as long as Subversion
is driven by volunteers.

-- Brane

[1] I'm talking about the ideal workflow, of course, not what actually
happens in real life ...