subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject Re: Checkpointing v1 design -- terminology
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:48:38 GMT
I'd be happier with save-cl rather than ci-save.  Or just 'save', as I'm
not sure what you're saving if not a change list.  Incidentally CL looks
pretty close to CI in lower case and that's already used.

Spaces allowed in FOO name?

$ svn save -v2 "add hair color to person page"

Also..

$ svn save --revert -v2 "add hair color to person page"

.. does the save and THEN drops the CL and it's changes in working copy -
back to no changes but not necessarily up to date.

> Revert files in (active) changelist FOO:
>   svn revert --cl=FOO  # existing syntax

I don't know what this one does Julian?