subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: mod_authz_svn to get an option to inform clients that resource 'cannot be written to'
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:05:48 GMT
Hello,

What is the story? How is this going to help Subversion users?

The idea sounds interesting. However, I'm not sure how it will help
the users. I don't mind whether I have Read Only or Read / Write
access to an FTP resource or another kind of remote data. I just know
whether I have access to the resource or not. IMO, this is a
communication problem and it's not what SVN has to solve.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin