subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: mod_authz_svn to get an option to inform clients that resource 'cannot be written to'
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:25:22 GMT
So maybe the header added to HTTP GETs of resources would be:

    resource-is-not-modifiable-by-you: true

*In the absence of this new feature of Subversion*

I'm going to have to encode something verbose in the repo itself as hidden
files:

    <repo-URL>/.sync/server-settings/users/<username>/readonly-masks.txt

And I would generate those masks from dav_svn.authz for that user (on the
server side). The file would be Globbing/regex-ish, of course.

Regards,

- Paul