subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <p...@hammant.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: new fsfs.conf properties
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:42:47 GMT
A Janitor process that runs independently of Apache isn't a *paradigm shift*
but it is a huge amount of work to production harden, even if it was done
in today's new hotness Go or Rust.  As is the minefield of maintaining a
list that's persistent of things yet to do post response. I'm on he Fossil
list too, and I see infrequent emails about how SqlLite can barf in some
situations.

A cron type thing that's allowed to bisect commits for the repo looking for
the earliest one that has a property set (deferred-delta=true), and
removing that property when it's made the delta?

- Paul