subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Kueng <tortoise...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wish for new API or extended one
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 15:41:37 GMT

On 04.02.2017 14:12, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 01:45:10PM +0100, Stefan Kueng wrote:

>>> So you're calling svn_client_conflict_option_set_moved_to_repos_relpath()
>>> and if you then get the description again the path isn't updated?
>>> That would be a bug.

So I tried exactly that, and for me the description is not updated. It
returns the same description no matter what move path index I set: the
description always mentions the first path.

But fetching the path with
const char * p = APR_ARRAY_IDX(possible_moved_to_repos_relpaths, j,
const char *);
shows a different path.

Another thing that confuses me:
After calling get_details(), the description mentions which path is the
reason for the conflict. So why does
svn_client_conflict_option_get_moved_to_repos_relpath_candidates still
get me a list of paths to chose from if the path is already known?
I'm a little bit confused...

Stefan

--
        ___