subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: #4667, Merge uses large amount of memory
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:59:16 GMT
Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
>> Trying to remove obsolete entries ...
>> [...]
>> keep POTENTIAL branch /branches/___/242794/Data/H___/S___/T___
>> Memory fault
>
> Looks like a segfault in disguise.  Could you run
> that in a debugger and see where it crashes (stack)?

I have found out that that was a version built before the
spaces-in-names (URI decoding) fix http://svn.apache.org/r1773361 and
your subpool improvements around the same time.

We're asking the customer to try the current trunk version first; if
they still get a failure like that then I'll ask for a stack trace.

- Julian