subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomsen, Allan A B" <Allan.A.B.Thom...@damco.com>
Subject RE: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(dir_abspath))
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:58:34 GMT
From: Stefan Sperling [mailto:stsp@elego.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:45 AM

> Altogether. Store working copies on local disk (or something which
> *really* looks like a local disk) if at all possible.

Thanx, but that won't work for me. Network drive is backed up daily, while I have no backup
locally (and I do not commit daily)
It has worked flawlessly for years on end - there must be a specific issue in this case which
I can work around.

I will go dig some source code - thanx

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients
named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination
or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message
and attachments.