subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Strapetz <marc.strap...@syntevo.com>
Subject Re: JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:08:39 GMT
On 25.11.2015 10:43, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> On 25.11.2015 09:49, Marc Strapetz wrote:
>> One of our users has reported following Exception against Subversion
>> 1.9.2:
>>
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented:
>> StatusEditor.addAbsent
>>      at
>> org.apache.subversion.javahl.remote.StatusEditor.addAbsent(StatusEditor.java:110)
>>      ... 15 more
>>
>> Actually, StatusEditor.addAbsent looks like this:
>>
>> public void addAbsent(String relativePath,
>>                        NodeKind kind,
>>                        long replacesRevision)
>> {
>>    //DEBUG:System.err.println("  [J] StatusEditor.addAbsent");
>>    checkState();
>>    throw new RuntimeException("Not implemented: StatusEditor.addAbsent");
>> }
>>
>> Is there any more debug information I should try to collect?
>
> Well, it's not implemented ... I can't think of anything more specific?

I'm wondering whether it was not implemented by intention, because it's
not expected to be called (same as for copy/move)? Actually, this is the
only user who is experiencing this problem, so conditions causing this
problem seem to be very specific. Fortunately it's currently perfectly
reproducible for him. Should I ask for an "svn status -u" output?

-Marc