subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Strapetz <marc.strap...@syntevo.com>
Subject JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:49:24 GMT
One of our users has reported following Exception against Subversion 1.9.2:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented:
StatusEditor.addAbsent
	at
org.apache.subversion.javahl.remote.StatusEditor.addAbsent(StatusEditor.java:110)
	... 15 more

Actually, StatusEditor.addAbsent looks like this:

public void addAbsent(String relativePath,
                       NodeKind kind,
                       long replacesRevision)
{
   //DEBUG:System.err.println("  [J] StatusEditor.addAbsent");
   checkState();
   throw new RuntimeException("Not implemented: StatusEditor.addAbsent");
}

Is there any more debug information I should try to collect?

-Marc