subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF JIRA migration: Update our Tigris and Apache web sites
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 09:48:23 GMT
I (Julian Foad) wrote:
> Your suggestion sounds good to me. A new patch is attached, which just
> redirects to the subversion.a.o/reporting-issues.html.

In r1706532 I added a reference to the old tracker from
subversion.a.o/reporting-issues.html.

There are still a few other references in the Tigris pages besides the
page my patch modifies. Especially on the main page. I'll expand my
patch to update them too.

The final thing that would be nice is if we could get a redirection
message of some sort into the actual Issuezilla display pages, for
users who come there directly without seeing the
'http://subversion.tigris.org/issue-tracker.html' page. I don't know
how we would be able to do that.

- Julian