subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF JIRA migration: Update our Tigris and Apache web sites
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 15:27:09 GMT
> I (Julian Foad) wrote:
>> I've updated the ASF web site: http://svn.apache.org/r1706376

The attached patch updates the 'issue-tracker.html' page on Tigris.

However, my commit attempt fails although I have a login and password,
presumably because the project is locked. Mark, can we temporarily
unlock it and (you or I) commit this?

Patch log message:
[[[
Update references to the issue tracker on our web site to point to JIRA on
ASF, following the recent migration from Issuezilla on Tigris.

* www/issue-tracker.html
  Update to point to the new JIRA issue tracker. Add the new priority
  keywords against the old priority numbers. Remove obsolete
  information about requesting 'Observer' role, filing 'Patch' issues,
  and putting Effort estimates in the Status Whiteboard.
]]]

Ivan Zhakov wrote:
> I think it would be nice to merge updated content on
> http://subversion.tigris.org/issue-tracker.html to
> reportoing-issues.html page.

Yes, that would be nice, if anybody wants to do it.

>> I already noticed my HTML foo is weak: when submitting a query with
>> the second "submit" button on
>> subversion.apache.org/reporting-issues.html, as well as correctly
>> opening the query result page (ino a new window/tab), the query string
>> gets put as a query argument on the *current* page's URL.
>>
>> Anyone want to help fix up that HTML?
>
> Do we really need this forms on reporting-issues.html page?

We don't really need these forms, but presumably somebody once thought
it was useful to add them. I don't mind if somebody removes them.

- Julian