subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Why edit the issues in Jira?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 13:09:46 GMT
On 18 October 2015 at 15:50, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:
> Ivan, I don't understand why you're chamgomg the issue descriptions and
> comments in Jira to remove the monospaced format? I think it's OK to
> leave them alone; it seems like you're doing a lot of work for no real
> benefit?

I currently reviewing issues and preparing list of issues that should
be marked as resolved for some reason. While reading I'm fixing *some*
issues description to make them more readable. I'm not going to to fix
formatting of all issues, but some issues contains very valuable
information and I think it makes sense reformat them for other
readers.

I agree that it's OK to keep monospaced formatting as it, but it's not
a big deal for me to fix issue/comments formatting while reading. The
only problem that issues@s.a.o mailing list receives many
notifications of my changes.

--
Ivan Zhakov