subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fuhrmann <stefan.fuhrm...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.19 up for testing/signing
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:45:34 GMT
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Ben Reser <ben@reser.org> wrote:

> The 1.7.19 release artifacts are now available for testing/signing.
> Please get the tarballs from
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/subversion
> and add your signatures there.  I plan to try and release on December 15th
> so
> please try and get your votes/signatures in place by December 13th.
>
> This release is built with libtool 2.4.3 so it should work out of the box
> on OS
> X Yosemite.  However, a libtool upgrade might trigger additional problems
> so
> please test on as many platforms as you can.

  +1 to release

Platform

  Ubuntu 14.04.1 x64, Linux 3.13.0-40-generic SMP

  Standard dependencies:
    APR 1.5.0
    APR-Util 1.5.3
    BDB 5.3.28
    GCC 4.8.2
    httpd 2.4.7, worker MPM
    JUnit 4.11
    libmagic 5.14
    libtool 2.4.2
    neon 0.30.0
    OpenJDK-7 7u51
    OpenSSL 1.0.1f
    Perl 5.18.2
    Python 2.7.5
    Ruby 1.9.3
    SQLite 3.8.2
    Swig 2.0.11
    zlib 1.2.8

  Manually installed and in-tree dependencies:
    Serf 1.3.6
    ctypesgen svn-r151

Verified:

  Tarball contents and signatures

  (fsfs, bdb) x (local, svnserve, neon, serf)
  check-swig-py
  check-swig-pl
  check-swig-rb
  check-javahl
  check-ctypes-python

  ./get-deps.sh

Results:

  (known issue) Timestamps in subversion.pot differ between .zip and .tar.*
  (known issue) Ruby tests failed to build due to unsupported Ruby version.

  All tests passed.

GPG Signatures committed to the dist/dev/subversion repository.

-- Stefan^2.