subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: 1.7.19 and 1.8.11 next week
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 03:24:12 GMT
On 11/27/14 12:42 AM, Ben Reser wrote:
> I plan to roll these releases sometime next week.  Please vote for issues.
> Preferably I'd like to get them done on Monday but I know the rest of this week
> is a holiday for some people (myself included) so if we have important things
> needing votes it may get delayed later into the week.

Well so much for this plan.  I just needed to finish the CHANGES files up but
ran out of time on Tuesday and decided to just finish it up on Wednesday
morning.  By the time I got up SVN was down.  Now I've got everything ready to
go but realized I'd missed the change for libtool 2.4.3 to work, which we need
in order for it to build properly on OS X 10.10.

Can some people vote for the libtool 2.4.3 backport changes on each branch and
I'll get this rolled as soon as we approve the backport changes.