subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Reser <...@reser.org>
Subject Re: running test-suite over https
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:50:02 GMT
Neon's test suite has some logic in it to generate certificates.  We
should probably do something similar for this.

Side note:  If someone implements it just please don't do what neon
does and depend on the Gnu specific flag '-d' to the date command to
figure out the right timestamp to set on the cert(s).  I believe date
-v is much more portable (though I haven't gotten around to checking
more than OS X and Linux).