subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1372056 -
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:25:06 GMT
On 12.08.2012 14:39, Bert Huijben wrote:
> vcnet_vcproj.ezt uses configs.name, but the result is probably the
> same. I assume this fixes this problem.

The result is not the same, [configs] in vcnet_vcproj is an object,
whereas in svn_config it's just a string. A foolish consistency, etc. :)

Anyway, this still didn't fix the build, because the path to the source
file (svn_private_config.hw) appears to have been wrong in
svn_config.vcproj.ezt. I fixed that now, after seeing the build log file
that Johan was good enough to provide; but since I can't test it, I
depend on others to make it right.

-- Brane

http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/download