subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Buildbot failures in JAVA bindings
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 23:22:59 GMT
Not a full stacktrace, but this is what the JVM logged:

http://b.qqn.nl/f/201208-javahl-crash.txt

Snippet from this file:

C  [libsvnjavahl-1.dll+0x2b56e]
C  [libsvnjavahl-1.dll+0x4243d]
org.apache.subversion.javahl.SVNRepos.dump(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/io/OutputStre
am;Lorg/apache/subversion/javahl/types/Revision;Lorg/apache/subversion/javah
l/types/Revision;ZZLorg/apache/subversion/javahl/callback/ReposNotifyCallbac
k;)V+0
j  org.apache.subversion.javahl.SVNTests.setUp()V+159
j  junit.framework.TestCase.runBare()V+3

(I will get you a full stacktrace tomorrow)

                Bert