subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julian.f...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.0 up for signing
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:08:31 GMT
On Tue, 2011-10-04 at 11:26 -0500, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
> [...] I'm posting the proposed tarballs for signing and testing:
> http://people.apache.org/~hwright/svn/1.7.0/

  +1 to release (Unix).

  My two signatures were successfully collected by your script.

Verified:

  I have tested and signed 1.7.0-rc4.

  I have verified that 1.7.0 differs from 1.7.0-rc4 only in the
  expected changes to the version numbers and related descriptive
  strings.

Signatures:
::: subversion-1.7.0.tar.bz2 :::

::: subversion-1.7.0.tar.gz :::