struts-user mailing list archives

From Rubens Gomes <rubens_go...@hotmail.com>
Subject Request Parameter not being set on Action
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 06:34:06 GMT
The request below is sent , but the parameters (request_locale/pageUrl) are not set on the
action.

http://localhost:8080/change-locale.do?request_locale=en&pageUrl=%2Fview-login.do

I am using the defaultStack which includes both the param and actionmapping interceptors.

I am running Struts 2 (2.5.10.1) with Spring Boot (1.5.6.RELEASE) as a war application (Tomcat
embedded).

While debugging the ParametersInterceptor I see the following:

action: com.ezlista.web.struts2.action.ChangeLocaleAction@a5da385
HttpParameters parameters: {pageUrl=/view-login.do}
setParameters(action, stack, parameters);

I also see that the action mapping interceptor is being called with the above parameter; however,
the action setter is not called.

P.S. I am *not* using the struts2+spring plugin because I had isssues when spring creates/manages
the struts 2 actions.

Rubens