struts-user mailing list archives

From Vishwa Sahan <vishwa.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simplest way to implement lightbox or lightbox clone in struts2
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:08:02 GMT
Well then you have to change the javascript.
I had a quick look at lightbox 2 - lightbox.js. You can find in line 191 it
search using regex for the 'rel' elements where lightbox assigned.
I think you might be able to  change the attribute name there(and there
could be some other places you might want to change) to what you intended to
use and proceede.