struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX + Struts, IE Problem
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:51:37 GMT
Why not do a post?  It's not any harder.  You just have to add one extra
line and move the arguments from the URL to the send:

        ajax.open("POST","/GetCustomers.aspx",true);
        ajax.setRequestHeader
("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
        ajax.onreadystatechange = function() {
            // do stuff
          }
        };
        ajax.send(country=ireland);

If you have more than one parameter to send, separate them with &'s just
like the query string.
  (*Chris*)