struts-user mailing list archives

From leo mj <leomj2...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to dynamically internationalize login page
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:14:55 GMT
hi all,

 I think some fellow member has asked the same question.But I didn't find any reply for the
old thread.

So i have a scenario

I have a login page with

  1.Username
  2.Password
  3.Language

Based on the language selected I have to reload the page.

I have used internationalization techniques like ApplicationResources_de for german.But this
is a scenario where the language to be displayed is preconfigured using <message-resources>
in struts-config.xml.

But dynamic selection of language,i feel can be done only if <message-resource parameter="ApplicationResources">
is modified using Action class.

I have done the modification using SAX parser and FileWriter.But I need a more neat way to
do so.Is it possible???

Regards,
Leo