struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] any public binary release available?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:20:34 GMT
On 4/26/06, Ryan Wynn <bigwynnr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering if there is anywhere I can get a binary release of
> shale.  I looked at the release plans on the wiki for 1.0 and 1.0.1
> and didn't see any checkmarks under GA.

The current release was graded "alpha" because of a dependence on an
unreleased component (Standalone Tiles) and known incompleteness in the
Dialog feature.  There's a chart showing the stability ratings for the
various APIs in Shale[1], and I would not feel shy about starting to rely on
the more stable ones like ViewController ... it is not going to change in
incompatible ways.

Thanks,
> Ryan

Craig