struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lixin Chu" <lixin....@gmail.com>
Subject DWR throws errors
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:56:46 GMT
Hi,
I am trying my luck to see if someone in this forum has any idea of why - i
have not got response from DWR forum so far.

I am using DWR 1.1.1 (also tried 2.0M1) with Struts 1.2.8. My DWR
configuration is like this:

   <create creator="struts" javascript="GetMultipleUsers">
      <param name="formBean" value="getUserListForm"/>
   </create>

Here is the error message:
------------------------------
WARN org.directwebremoting.struts.StrutsCreator - Using a
FakeHttpServletRequedt as part of setup
ERROR org.directwebremoting.impl.DefaultCreatorManager
- Error loading class for creator
'StrutsCreator[GetMultipleUsers]'.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.directwebremoting.struts.StrutsCreator.getType(StrutsCreator.java:120)

Looking at DWR StrutsCreator source, it seems that it can not find the
formBean configuration. Anything else I need to config ?

I tried Spring bean, it works though.

thanks in advance,
lixin