struts-user mailing list archives

From fzli...@omnytex.com
Subject Re: Capturing input as html under the scenes
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:55:57 GMT
Re: Capturing input as html under the scenes

Alternatively, if you can live with an IE-only solution, you might consider the contenteditable
attribute of a <div> tag.  This does as it's name implies: allows a user to edit the
contents of the div, but more importantly, getting the value of it results in HTML.  You can
actually create a whole richtext editor with fonts, colors, etc. with this (I know, I've done
it).  AFAIK though, it is IE-only.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect