struts-user mailing list archives

From Neil Pitman <npit...@interlink.net>
Subject Re: Design Diagrams
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:42:24 GMT
I would really like some guidance here as well.  I have done UML
modeling in non-web contexts.  I am new to web, and I am just getting my
head around the technologies.  Now I have to get back to my business
problem.  How do I model it?

State diagrammes for form states,  ActionForms and Actions are pretty
class-like.

Should there be a navigation graph in a state diagramme with
ActionForwards marking the transitions?

What about custom tags?

Tim Sawyer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts about documenting the design for a struts based website?
>
> We currently have a design that has a box for each page and lines between them, but this
doesn't cover the do's, and it's hard to document actions.

> Thoughts?
>
> Tim.
>

> --

Neil Pitman