storm-user mailing list archives

From Rahil <rahilr...@gmail.com>
Subject Non linear DRPC Topology
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2020 16:30:40 GMT
Hi,

We have a use case where we want to trigger topology from a web service and
wait for its result. The topology can have conditional/non-conditional
split which may or may not be merged. I came across
LinearDRPCTopologyBuilder, but as the name suggests it supports only linear
topologies. We are using storm 1.2.1 and I tried CoordinatedBolt as
mentioned in the Advanced section of
http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.2.3/Distributed-RPC.html but I was
getting IndexOutOfBoundsException. Also, I see LinearDRPCTopologyBuilder is
deprecated and would like to know what this is
the suggested alternative. Can you point to examples of
NonLinearDRPCTopology.

Regards,
Rahil