Recording should be available soon. Will send a link when its available.
-roshan

On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 01:09:08 AM PDT, Łukasz Gebel <luk.gebel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Roshan,

we'll you record the talks and publish somewhere? It would be great :)

Best regards,
Łukasz

pon., 28 paź 2019 o 21:09 Roshan Naik <roshan_naik@yahoo.com> napisał(a):
If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, please join us at the Bay Area Hadoop meetup tomorrow (Oct 29th 2019) featuring these talks on  Storm 2.0 :

1 - Raising the performance bar for stream processing with Apache Storm 2.0 - Roshan Naik (Uber),

The effort to rearchitect Storm's core engine was born from the observation that there exists a significant gap between hardware capabilities and the performance of the best streaming engines. In this talk we’ll take a look at the performance and architecture of Storm's new engine which features a leaner threading model, a lock free messaging subsystem and a new ultra-lightweight Back Pressure model.

2 - Storm 2.0 - Features and Performance Enhancements - Kishor Patil  (Yahoo / Verizon Media)

For details and registration :
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hadoop-meetup-yahoo-talks-from-uber-ebay-cloudera-verizon-media-tickets-78705479207

-roshan