storm-user mailing list archives

From Ethan Li <ethanopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm 2.1
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:02:39 GMT
Hi Simon,

There are a few issues related to CLI that should be fixed shortly. We will then have a new
RC for vote.

> On Oct 23, 2019, at 4:29 AM, Simon Cooper <simon.cooper@featurespace.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Do we have an ETA for Storm 2.1 yet? I know there were a couple of RCs a while ago, but
everything seems to have gone quiet? There are some bug fixes in there for issues stopping
us from upgrading to Storm 2.0, so we're still stuck on 1.2.x for the moment…

> Thanks,
> Simon Cooper
> This message, and any files/attachments transmitted together with it, is intended for
the use only of the person (or persons) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Accordingly, any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this message, or any part of it or anything sent together
with it, other than by intended recipients, may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law
and is hereby prohibited. Unless otherwise stated, any views expressed in this message are
those of the person sending it and not the sender's employer. No responsibility, legal or
otherwise, of whatever nature, is accepted as to the accuracy of the contents of this message
or for the completeness of the message as received. Anyone who is not the intended recipient
of this message is advised to make no use of it and is requested to contact Featurespace Limited
as soon as possible. Any recipient of this message who has knowledge or suspects that it may
have been the subject of unauthorised interception or alteration is also requested to contact
Featurespace Limited.