storm-user mailing list archives

From "Igor A." <igor.f...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:24:22 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying to run Storm version 2.0.0 with Pacemaker.

I've set up everything like it is described in documentation (there is not
so much parameters to miss something). Pacemaker is listening on default
:6699.

The issue is despite the fact storm.cluster.state.store is set to
"[...].PaceMakerStateStorageFactory", Storm Supervisor tries to connect to
Zookeeper on :2181.

I can see in logs that Storm launched Zookeeper client and it runs in 3.4
compatibility mode.

I tried to set storm.zookeeper.port to 6699, but this caused Pacemaker to
die with an NPE. Note: after reading sources i've found that
PacemakerClient doesn't use zookeeper.port

Does anyone know how to make Storm communicate with Pacemaker? May be
somebody have a working storm.yaml to enable Pacemake Client?