storm-user mailing list archives

From Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Storm Twitter account
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 17:03:59 GMT
Flink recently published a blog on their networking model [1].

I believe Storm 2.0 does it better in some aspects with the new
threading/back-pressure model and we should come out with something that
explains the new model and the tuning parameters.

- Arun
[1] https://flink.apache.org/2019/06/05/flink-network-stack.html