storm-user mailing list archives

From Stig Rohde Døssing <stigdoess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two simultaneous tuples from 2 incoming stream process order
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:47:55 GMT
The "execute" method will never be called concurrently on the same bolt
instance. In your topology, you will have some number of bolt C copies
running (the task count for bolt C). Each copy will only receive one tuple
in "execute" at a time. Any other tuples received while "execute" is
running will be queued.