storm-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Naik <roshan_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Storm Twitter account
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:47:46 GMT
Thank you very much. Your email to Nathan has helped !!  Nathan got in touch with the PMC.

Yes blogs will be coming. BTW: newer configs have been explained here https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/docs/Performance.md

-roshan

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 2:07:30 AM PDT, Petr Janeček <JanecekPetr@seznam.cz> wrote:

Oh! In that case please update the readme doc on github - it still points to the old one (which
has, therefore, a much bigger audience):
"Storm has a website at storm.apache.org. Follow @stormprocessor on Twitter for updates on
the project."

I've sent a separate email to mr. Marz, he seems to have been active on Github recently, perhaps
he'll donate 20 minutes to Storm, too.

PJ

P.S. Congrats to the 2.0.0 release, we're playing with it already and the results are encouraging!
Looking forward to seeing the explanatory blog posts - mainly because of some possible new
configuration options?

---------- Původní e-mail ----------