storm-user mailing list archives

From Roshan Naik <roshan_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Storm Twitter account
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 19:58:52 GMT
 Thats the old account owned by Nathan Marz. He doesn't seem active on it. I believe ... due
to not hearing back from Nathan ... the PMC had to create another  Storm twitter account
which is currently active  https://twitter.com/apachestorm
I think would be a good idea if the two accounts can be merged somehow ... if nathan can be
reached.

    On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 7:06:42 AM PDT, Andrew Xor <andreas.grammenos@gmail.com>